MMA objective to planning is to enable three primary functions:
- To ensure a thoughtful, organized, and systematic approach to administration.
- To ensure that goals are met or at least approached in all areas of the program.
- To provide a framework for assessing what currently exists, what could or should exist in the future, and how to best move forward.
At MMA we use the Montessori teaching methodology to achieve the following aims:
- To cultivate self-efficacy and self-esteem so that each child achieve their personal best
- To place value on each child interest and respecting their individual difference
- To accommodate each child’s learning ability and learning style
- To provide quality learning tools that enable easy comprehension of subjects taught
- To create a prepared learning environment that is healthy and safe.